IDEAL PEAK 9 LOCATION – SKI-IN / SKI-OUT – IN THE HEART OF BRECK – SLEEPS 9
Set in the perfect Breckenridge location, this Cedars townhome has it all. This spacious 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom end unit will surely not disappoint! Not only will you find the amenities you need for a fantastic vacation but you will love the bright and airy interior with brand new hardwood floors and furnishings, vaulted ceilings, and tasteful décor. Whether you enjoy a nice soak after a great day of skiing, relaxing with a drink in front of the fire or on your patio facing the spacious courtyard, the options are yours. You have a choice of a private glassed-in, indoor hot tub or you can socialize at the Upper Village hot tubs and pool (off-site). The heated garage has space for 2 cars, ski and snowboard racks, and a brand new electric boot dryer. Come in for lunch, grill a burger, and head back to the slopes with warm and dry boots!
LOCATION – This Cedars townhome offers one of the best slope side settings in Breckenridge and is within steps of the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9. Families with children will be especially delighted that ski school is located so close. Not only is Cedars in the perfect mountain location but it is also within walking distance to Main Street where you will enjoy dining, shopping and nightlife. With the combination of both slope and downtown access, this unit is in the perfect location!
AMENITIES – This multi-level townhome offers plenty of space for your group (sleeps up to 9) to spread out including a master king suite with private bath, a queen bedroom and a twin over queen bunk bedroom with second full bath on same floor. There is a third full bath on main floor. As an end unit, it is quiet and spacious. The comfortable living area is the perfect place to cozy up in front of the fire on new furniture (including additional sleeping option on queen sofa bed) while watching a movie or listening to music on upgraded sound system. Every bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable and there is free Wi-Fi available throughout. The washer and dryer located in kitchen allows you to spend a week or more here and never want to leave. This property is in the ideal location to be enjoyed year-round – Breckenridge Mountain and Summit County have a lot to offer during all four seasons!
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (Full) / 1,728 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Queen), & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Courtyard
• Cedars Townhomes – Peak 9
• Access to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
• Shuttle – 0.1 to shuttle on Village Rd.
• Main St. – 0.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 13 people (9 – dining area table, 4 – small dining table in Living Room)
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & Bluetooth sound bar
• Outdoor Patio – Gas grill with patio seating
• 1 Car heated garage with 8 pair boot warmer & ski/snowboard racks
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
Master King Suite (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Private balcony with seating
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Upper Level):
• 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Queen)
• Flat screen TV
• Blu-ray DVD player
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink (located off dining area)
• Parking – 1 car heated garage
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old