Unwind on every day of your vacation with Breckenridge Ski Area Mountain views at the meticulously designed and decorated Inglenook. Each luxurious room is filled with bright daytime Colorado sunshine and splashes of color. Watch the sunsets as nighttime brings dazzling stars over the twinkling town lights - like you have never experienced before! Curl up in the Inglenook (a bench or nook beside a fireplace) with a book and a cup of steaming hot chocolate after a long day of skiing on the world famous slopes of Breckenridge.
The gondola is a mile and a half away. It is 5000 sq ft with beautiful post and beam interiors located in the Gold Flake Neighborhood. The drive to Town of Breckenridge in less than 5 minutes or walk the hiking path to town in 15 minutes. The open great room has wood floors, a river rock gas fireplace, a deck, and amazing views of Breckenridge Ski Mountains through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The outdoor deck has a gas grill. There are two dining areas – large dining table seating 8 and a breakfast table nearby in an alcove of windows seats 6, 3 additional bar seats off kitchen island - seating 17 total. The 2 Bay Garage has parking for 6 cars total.
Other amenitites are a private outdoor hot tub, washer and dryer, and high speed wireless internet access.
- Master Suite with king bed, fireplace, flat screen TV and private balcony with an ensuite master bath has oversized shower, Jacuzzi tub, separate his/hers sinks, large closet
- Second Master suite on upper level with king bed, TV and ensuite bath with shower
- Loft with queen sofa sleeper and game table
- Room off loft features 2 double beds and a flat screen TV
- Lower level Rec Room Den has fireplace, large wet bar, big screen TV/DVD/XBOX, bumper pool
- Lower Level Bunk Room has 4 twin beds (trundles) with Jungle Book painted on wall ensuite bath with Tub/Shower
- Queen bedroom with TV and ensuite bath
|Parking for 6 Cars:|
Book Your Stay!