One Ski Hill Place – Ski-In/Ski-Out – Fantastic Amenities – Sleeps 7
An ideal location in a perfect destination! One Ski Hill Place has unrivaled placement, allowing you to experience the best of Breckenridge. This elegant three bedroom condominium located in the One Ski Hill Place luxury resort can sleep up to seven people and offers fantastic amenities. You can take in the gorgeous slopeside views from the oversized balcony located right off of the living room of this gorgeous unit.
LOCATION – The name says it all, One Ski Hill Place. This incredible slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 8, these luxurious condominiums are steps from the Gondola to get you to the slopes or right into town. One Ski Hill Place is the perfect location, right at the base of Peak 8.
UNIT AMENITIES – This spacious condo is beautifully appointed with distinctive, modern finishes and personal touches throughout. The master suite offers a king bed, gas fireplace, sitting area, flat screen TV and a private bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed, sitting area, flat screen TV and a private bath. Ideally set up for the kids, the third bedroom has a captain’s bunk, a flat screen TV and an Xbox 360 game system. The kitchen features stainless steel Bosch appliances, a wine chiller and granite counter tops. There is plenty of dining space with a dining area table and a breakfast bar for a quick lunch or a big meal together after a day on the mountain. Entertaining your group is easy in the living area where guests can warm up by the fireplace, read a book or watch TV on the flat screen TV. Every stay over 5 nights, guests will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
RESORT AMENITIES – At One Ski Hill Place you can lounge in the lobby which features a large, three-sided fireplace or relax in the grand piano living room while looking out onto the ski slopes. The outdoor plaza seats up to 300 guests with a heated deck and fireplace. The aquatics center features an adult pool, kids’ pool with a gradual sloping entry, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub with a fire pit, sauna and steam room. After a day on the slopes, roll a few games at the two-lane bowling alley or visit the Rejuvenation Center for a soothing massage. Additional comforts include a fitness center, two movie lounges, a game room, heated underground parking (with free valet service), and the best on-mountain après-ski spot in Breckenridge – the T-Bar. If you choose to dine at the resort, The Living Room restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Summer activities at the Peak 8 Fun Park include the Gold Runner Coaster (year-round), Alpine SuperSlide, miniature golf, bungee trampolines and a rock climbing wall. The resort also features a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in town where you will find dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also access the BreckConnect gondola, which transports you to Peak 7 or directly into town.
All properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (3 Full) / 1,376 square feet / 4th Floor
• Bedding – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 Slopes & Terrain Park
• One Ski Hill Place – Peak 8
• Access to Slopes / Main Street:
•Slopes – Ski-In/Ski-Out
•Main Street – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace & flat screen TV
• Private Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Air Conditioning
• Oversized private balcony with slopeside views
• Every stay over 5 nights - guest will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean including towel exchange and trash removal.
• One Ski Hill Place amenities – Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Lockers & Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center & Resort Shuttle Service
• Heated parking garage & complimentary valet parking
Master King Suite (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Sitting area with chaise lounge
• Private door to balcony
• Shared gas fireplace with Living Room
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with bathtub, walk-in steam shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Sitting area
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Captain’s bunk (twin over full)
• Flat screen TV
• Xbox 360 game system
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Heated underground parking garage with 1 space available – additional spaces based on availability
• AWD/4WD Vehicle highly recommended between November 1st & May 31st
• No weddings, events or parties allowed. Property occupancy should never exceed the number stated on reservation.
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Maximum Overnight Occupancy 7